Small Town Girl

random feelings put into words..

Oh it was a good one last night. A heavily pregnant Asian girl runs fast through a stone city. She has bright red hair and is wearing a Gothic black dress. She is strong, the kind of woman who says what she thinks. And she's on her way to the palace, completely unconcerned that her waters might break with this exertion. Her lover - an Indian prince - is at the palace with his father (who looks like Omar Sharif). In his mind, she is a confirmed party girl, the last person he would ever think of becoming a mother. But she is coming to ask for his help because he is the father. Everyone is being readied for an epic journey, and all is hustle and bustle. I enter a vaulted room where we have gathered to hear the King. He points at a mildly disabled man amongst the crowd, dressed in blue and lying in a roughly hewn, wooden canoe. "You. You must go on this trip." He stares down the rest of his entourage, who think he is entrusting something of great importance to an imbecile. "His heart - his heart is right. He has a good heart." I look into the eyes of the man in the canoe and smile warmly, because I know the King has seen correctly. Then the King points at me, and one other person. "And YOU. You must go too." I am surprised. And I realise that I am little, like a child. I look out across the water to unknown lands. This is where I am headed...

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
okay first up, i would like to mention that i've deleted around 30 posts from the year 2007, 08 & 09 purely because they were a bit too personal.. talk about me?..I am easily hurt, prone to getting colds, choosy and always want the best, know how to make friends, talkative, daydreamer, friendly, temperamental, love to dress up, get easily bored, fussy, seldom show emotions, take time to recover when hurt, brand conscious, stubborn, Sensitive, polite and soft-spoken, Think far with vision, easily influenced by kindness, always have lots of ideas, have an active mind, always hesitating, tend to delay things, funny and humorous, love to joke, abiding,..blah blah blah.. the list just goes onn.. :P :)