Small Town Girl

random feelings put into words..

Yes i have been busy lately with all the GATE exam preparations and office and times have been rough. But this weekend has broken all the records. Now i know i never wanted to post my rant on my blog but i am so darn frustrated with things happening around that this is my last resort of venting my agitations. *sighs* Okay first up.. I want to mention that i am traveling to Chennai tomorrow to meet a very important person in my life and that's the only thing motivating me. Due to the holiday week on i.e mahashivratri, second Saturday and Sunday, there is a heavy rush for the train tickets and all my attempts of getting one have gone in vain (this includes the tatkal ticket too). And this is making me quite frustrated which included not being able to concentrate on tomorrows exam. Suddenly i feel like not writing anymore. Other stories are due. Will update here soon. :/

2 comments:

so.. how did the exam go?

not great.. and i did not qualify.. :(

About Me

My photo
okay first up, i would like to mention that i've deleted around 30 posts from the year 2007, 08 & 09 purely because they were a bit too personal.. talk about me?..I am easily hurt, prone to getting colds, choosy and always want the best, know how to make friends, talkative, daydreamer, friendly, temperamental, love to dress up, get easily bored, fussy, seldom show emotions, take time to recover when hurt, brand conscious, stubborn, Sensitive, polite and soft-spoken, Think far with vision, easily influenced by kindness, always have lots of ideas, have an active mind, always hesitating, tend to delay things, funny and humorous, love to joke, abiding,..blah blah blah.. the list just goes onn.. :P :)